Online Marketing and Content Creation is All about In-Bound MarketingUnlike The Olden Days, Customers Come to You!
Using Business Blogging for Small Business Marketing Success
According to Hubspot;
- Nearly 40% of US companies use blogs for marketing purposes.
- Companies that blog have 55% more website visitors.
- Business to Customer companies that blog get 88% more leads p/Month than those that don’t.
- Business to Business companies that blog get 67% more leads p/Month than those that don’t
So, Why Should Small Businesses Have a Blog?
According to WordPress: You’re in good company if you use WordPress to publish on the web. See some of the companies that believe in and use WordPress below.
According to Act-0n: “The 7 Characteristics of Great Marketing Content Are:
- Speaks to a targeted audience.
- Fits a specific place in the buying cycle.
- Tells your story with customer-centric examples.
- Uses meaningful images.
- Can be used in interesting, varied media.
- Employs a clear call-to-act.
- Can be parsed into additional pieces for optimum use and visability.
WPStand.com reports 4 interesting facts about WordPress:
- There are over 60 million WordPress users working around the world and users are growing on a daily basis.
- It is estimated that one-sixth of all websites globally powered by WordPress.
- Over 50% of all websites that use CMS are working on WordPress.
- More than 30,000,000 Google searches per month for WordPress related terms.